Being a Letterwinner Has Its Benefits
As a member of the W Club you now have connections to a wealth of services, opportunities and events to take advantage of throughout your lifetime as a former student-athlete.
- NETWORKING & CONNECTIONS
From our online athlete directory and Badger Bridge to our many networking events, being a member of the W Club is a great way to make career and business connections.
- Online Directory – A feature on the W Club website, letterwinners are able to look up former teammates' contact information as well as make sure your data stays current. Click here for the directory.
- Badger Bridge – A partnership brought to you by the Wisconsin Alumni Association (WAA) is Empowering Alumni Connections. This professional network is an exclusive place where UW-Madison alumni and students can come together to offer support in achieving career goals and exploring professional opportunities. Badger Bridge provides a platform for networking with Badgers in your field, at leading organizations, and in communities around the world. Visit badgerbridge.com to join today.
As a letterwinner of the W Club you not only get admission to Camp Randall Heritage Hall during home football games (with a valid game ticket for entrance to the stadium), you also get special access to tickets for some of the Badgers most sought after games and events.
- Badger Game Tickets – W Club letterwinners can enjoy a Varsity Sports Pass which allows two general admissions to most: Women’s Basketball, Women’s Hockey, Softball, Volleyball, Wrestling, Men’s and Women’s Soccer competitions. Letterwinners recieve 15% in person discounts off regularly priced merchandise at any Bucky's Locker Room, Name of the Game, or Insignia locations. Some exclusions may apply.
- Events & Admission Discounts – Letterwinners receive special W Club event invitations and admission discounts. Reunions, receptions, golf outings, dinners, banquets, meet and greet with Badger Coaches and other exciting special W Club events.
- Letterwinner Tunnel – Wear your letter jacket or letter sweater and join UW letterwinners on the field for W Club Day before the homecoming football game to welcome the current team during the pre-game introductions.
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
From helping out with the Crazylegs Classic, becoming a student-athlete mentor, volunteering with Badgers Give Back, or participating in the student-athlete career night there are ample opportunities to re-engage with our current student-athletes, University of Wisconsin and the city of Madison.